The Salem Pulmonary Sleep Medicine Center offers a full spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients with sleep-related disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia, periodic leg movement during sleep syndrome, restless legs syndrome, narcolepsy, and sleep disorders associated with medical or psychiatric conditions.
Under the direction of Saleh Ismail, M.D, Kamran Firoozi, M.D., Martin Johnson, M.D., and Fayez Bader, M.D.,our sleep center provides the following services:
- Comprehensive sleep medicine consultation
- Follow-up visits and longitudinal care of the sleep medicine patient.
- Diagnostic studies, including polysomnography and CPAP titration
- Unattended home cardiopulmonary sleep studies
- Overnight oximetry
- Maintenance of wakefulness testing
- Multiple sleep latency testing
- Referrals to bariatric surgery and dental specialists
- Provision an management of CPAP, BiPAP systems and supplies
- Take home sleep study (Embla Gold)
Our Sleep Lab received Accreditation; from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). Click on the link to read more. Salem Pulmonary Associates PC Sleep Center Accreditation
Sleep Frequently Asked Questions:
Please click link to see Frequently Asked Questions
Sleep Patient Satisfaction Survey:
Please click to print and fill out a Patient Satisfaction Survey. Your comments are very important to us.